Roofing companies in Washtenaw County
Choosing a roofer in Washtenaw County can be confusing. Use the list below as a good frame of reference when choosing your roofer.
- Choose local – Local companies have an established business and reputation in the community. Put simply, you can get in your car and see the work of local companies firsthand. They’re also able to provide local references and testimonials from area residents.
- Insist on insurance and full-licensure and bonding – Make sure the company can provide you with the security of insurance coverage, licensure and bonding.
- Pick a company that offers extended warranties – If a contractor installs a roof incorrectly, it can take months or even years for problems to appear. By the time problems arise, insurance likely won’t cover the damage and the contractor you hired may not be in business. Always choose a company that offers extended warranties.
- Keep a healthy skepticism – If a low bid from a roofing contractor sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Remember that price is only one criteria for selecting a roofer; quality workmanship, timeliness and outstanding customer service should also factor heavily in your final decision.
- Choose a hands-on company – Is the owner of your top choice present at job sites? Does the provide valuable secondary services like insurance claims and permit assistance? If not, it might serve you well to keep looking.
Only one company in Washtenaw County meets all the criteria on the list: A.H. Construction & Roofing Company. In business for almost thirty years, A.H. Construction & Roofing Company consistently makes the top lists for our exemplary services and superior standards. We provide end-to-end roof services from re-roofs to repairs and are CertainTeed and GAF-certified.
Call us today at 734-481-1983 to schedule a free inspection or learn more about how we set ourselves apart from the competition.