Winter Roof Replacement
Unfortunately, it’s not always up to us when something we count on for protection ceases to function properly. If it is winter and you find that your roof needs to be totally replaced, contact A.H. Construction & Roofing Company. Our team is on call 24/7, year-round, and we are here to help you in even the coldest of temperatures.
A.H. Construction & Roofing Company
As a CertainTeed and GAF-certified contractor, we have the ability to inspect, repair and install roofs no matter the time of year–not just winter. Further, we will work with your roof whether it is flat, mono-pitched, cedar shake or tile. No job is too big or small for A.H. Construction & Roofing Company.
In addition to total roof replacements, we also offer: roof inspections, roof maintenance, roof repairs, ice dam removal, snow shoveling, tear-offs, re-decks and more. Best of all, we are able to complete just about every job in one day or less!
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Combined with our affordable prices and superior standards, we have a hunch that our customers keep coming back because:
- We offer a 100% no-leak guarantee on all new roofs and services, or your money back.
- We guarantee that every team member on our payroll is licensed, insured and fully-bonded.
- We guarantee that every team member has had the training and education necessary to expertly install or repair your roof.
- Our owner, Ali Huwio is on-site at every job to manage your project from start to finish.
- We have the latest equipment and stay-up-to-date on the latest techniques to ensure the timely and efficient completion of your roofing project.
- We have in-house insurance claims specialist to help you file your insurance claim if needed.
- All of our customers are eligible for a free inspection and no-obligation estimate.
- We’re here for your year-round. As mentioned, if you need a total roof replacement in the dead of winter, we won’t put off your job until the spring. We’ll tackle it head on even in the coldest of temperatures!
The Bottom Line
When it’s cold out and you have a roof emergency, reach for your phone–not a ladder. Avoid putting yourself at risk of a fall or injury by calling a reliable roofing contractor such as A.H. Construction & Roofing Company. Regardless of whether you need a total roof replacement or your roof has snow, water, ice or hail damage, A.H. Construction & Roofing Company can help.
Call us today at 734-481-1983 o set up your free, no-obligation winter roof inspection. We cannot wait to show you firsthand what sets us apart from other roofing contractors in the area.