The Importance of Roof Inspections
Scheduling regular annual roof inspections is a good habit to get into if you are a home or commercial property owner. Roof inspections don’t just ensure the overall health of your roof–they also help you get ahead of any existing problems.
Because of the serious risk of injury, performing your own roof inspection is not recommended. Instead, contact a professional roofing company like A.H. Construction & Roofing Company to perform your roof inspection for you. During an inspection, one of our knowledgeable staff will assess your roof for wind, hail and ice damage, leaks and holes, missing shingles, lichen or mold growth, and other common roof problems. Next, you will receive a comprehensive report of recommendations to ensure that your roof is performing at top quality.
We have been inspecting roofs since 1987, but longevity should not be the only reason you pick A.H. Construction & Roofing Company for your inspection. Choose us because:
- Our roofing experts are on call 24/7, 365 and will happily inspect your roof (or perform emergency services) no matter the season.
- We work with quality CertainTeed and GAF materials.
- We are fully-licensed and fully-insured.
- We have expertise servicing every type of roof whether it is tile or cedar shake.
- We know roofs, and can perform every known roof service from tear offs to roof decks to ventilation and insulation installations.
- We have serviced every type of home and business imaginable, from restaurants to schools.
Your roof takes care of you–so take care your roof. Call A.H. Construction & Roofing Company at 734-481-1983 to schedule your comprehensive roof inspection.